Attend A Service
Sundays 9:00am & 10:45am
We know many of you will continue to stay at home during this season and would love for you to continue to join us online Sunday mornings live online at 9:00 & 10:45am at HighlandsChurch.org/Live. Services are also available to watch afterward at any time throughout the week.
New to Highlands
Want to learn more about Highlands and how to get connected? Use the button below to fill out our connect form. We would love to connect with you!
What to Expect
Attending church during this season of Covid-19 might look a little different, but we're doing everything we can to make it both a safe and positive experience for all. Here's what to expect:
- Our services on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings are all identical and last a little over an hour.
- Seating in our Worship Center will be every other row, and we ask that you leave 3 seats in between family groups.
- We ask that you wear a mask while in the Worship Center and lobby at all times including during the service.
- We will be sanitizing all high-touch areas throughout the morning to help minimize the spread of germs.
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available throughout the Worship Center lobby.
- Sermon notes, "The Buzz", prayer requests, giving, and more can be accessed through our Highlands app. You can download the app for iPhone or Android.
- Food items will not be available, but beverages (coffee, iced tea, water) will be available between services.
- Highlands Kids (birth-6th grade) programming is currently available on Thursday evenings 6:45pm and Sunday morning at 10:45am. Visit our Highlands Kids page for more info.
- Highlands Student Ministries (7th-12th grade) join our church family in main services for worship and teaching. Before and after services, students can meet other students and our student ministry team at the Student Connect area. Find out more info on our Students Page.
- Highlands Special Needs Ministry is available at our Thursday evenings at 6:45pm and Sunday mornings at 10:45am services. Visit our Highlands Special Needs page for more info.
Our mission is simple: Love God. Love people. Make disciples. On Sundays, we worship God through song and prayer, study the Bible, and learn how to apply it to our lives. Our vision is to help everyone take their next step toward Jesus Christ, help families grow in faith together, and actively serve our community.
We have fun and dynamic programs for kids, students, and individuals with special needs, and adult small groups for every age and stage of life. There's a place for you and your family at Highlands!
To find out more about Highlands' beliefs, visit the What We Believe page.
9050 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Scottsdale (MAP)