Attend A Service
Sundays 9:00am & 10:45am
Can't attend in person? Our services stream live online Sunday mornings at 9:00 & 10:45am at HighlandsChurch.org/Live. Services are also available to watch afterward at any time throughout the week.
New to Highlands
Want to learn more about Highlands and how to get connected? Use the button below to fill out our connect form. We would love to connect with you!
What to Expect
We're thankful our community continues to return to a place of health and recovery from Covid-19. Here's what to expect:
- Our services on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings are all identical and last a little over an hour.
- Seating in our Worship Center is fully open, though we ask that you leave 3 seats in between family groups and avoid sitting directly behind another group.
- Sermon notes, "The Buzz", prayer requests, giving, and more can be accessed through our Highlands app. You can download the app for iPhone or Android.
- Beverages (coffee, iced tea, water) will be available before and between services in the lobby.
- Highlands Kids (birth-6th grade) programming is available at all of our services - both Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings. Your kids will have a blast! Visit our Highlands Kids page for more info.
- Highlands Student Ministries (7th-12th grade) join our church family in main services for worship and teaching. Before and after services, students can meet other students and our student ministry team at the Student Connect area in the cafe' of the Worship Center. Find out more info on our Students Page.
- Highlands Special Needs Ministry is available at all of our services, providing care and support for individuals of all ages with special needs. Visit our Highlands Special Needs page for more info.
Our mission is simple: Love God. Love people. Make disciples. On Sundays, we worship God through song and prayer, study the Bible, and learn how to apply it to our lives. Our vision is to help everyone take their next step toward Jesus Christ, help families grow in faith together, and actively serve our community.
We have fun and dynamic programs for kids, students, and individuals with special needs, and adult small groups for every age and stage of life. There's a place for you and your family at Highlands!
To find out more about Highlands' beliefs, visit the What We Believe page.
9050 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Scottsdale (MAP)