Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For my wife’s scheduled surgery that was postponed because of an unexpected legion.
- For my assisted living home residents.
- For illness, disabilities, and loving one another.
- For my daughter-in-law who is having health issues.
- For successful surgery and recovery.
- For my friend to find peace with the passing of his wife from breast cancer.
- For my friend who is fighting spiritual warfare, and battling anxiety and depression.
- For a young daughter who is transitioning to more solid foods and needs to drink more water.
- For a good friend's daughter who has just been put into hospice care.
- For us to quickly find a buyer for our house.
- For my parents to really feel the Lord and stop fighting.
- For a friend who was hospitalized for migraines.
- For a friend that suffered a fall and has multiple injuries.
- For a friend going through a divorce and that he may find God and have peace.
- For a dad/husband dealing with complex health issues.
- For a teacher who was treated unfairly.
- For my wife who has a number of health challenges and it is straining our marriage.
- For salvation for my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
- For healing for a dear friend who has cancer.