Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For our family after the passing of my dad after being in hospice for the last week.
- For deliverance from adversity, for healing from diabetes and cardiovascular disease, and for financial provision.
- For success of my new business.
- For safety and courage for our armed forces.
- For our leaders to seek wisdom and selflessness.
- For my daughter to find peace in her daily life.
- For my 16-year-old daughter having her gallbladder removed. She already struggles with anxiety, but this has her extremely anxious and scared.
- For successful treatment, healing and recovery for a little boy battling a rare cancer.
- For family members’ health.
- For healing for a friend recovering from a fall and is in the hospital in rehab for about 6 weeks.
- For God to mightily answer several prayer requests for our family.
- For my youngest brother to be fully healed as he has heart problems and fears he will not be around much longer.
- For strength and comfort for friends whose baby has severe brain damage.
- For a 10-year-old diagnosed with a neurological disease that can cause blindness and paralysis. The family are not believers.
- For our Highlands brother and sister undergoing radiation and for healing.