Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Praise-The opening of a larger Choices Pregnancy Center in Anacortes, Wa.
- Praise God our volunteers recently packed over 272,000 meals for starving children.
- Focus and follow through with my business and family.
- My Dad who has just been diagnosed with COPD.
- My son dealing with college roommate’s beliefs.
- My mom suffering from painful gout, torn meniscus and torn foot ligaments.
- A colleagues 4yr old daughter who has cancer.
- My great nephew who just lost his grandma.
- My friend’s salvation. Wisdom and guidance in my relationship.
- Peace and comfort for my neighbor who recently lost his wife.
- Cures for cancer patients and the ability for early detection tests.
- My family for their health and safety.
- For peace in the Ukraine.
- Peace and comfort for me after losing my mom.
- Blessings and success for my daughter’s newly found self-employment.
- For RM who suffers from a stroke and is seeking a good neuropsychologist.
- Healing for my son who just found an irregularity in his heart.
- That my daughter’s custody hearing will go well for the children.
- Healing for my grandfather’s heart issue and difficulty breathing.
- Comfort and peace for the R. family after the loss of D.
- Our neighbor’s 10 year old daughter with serious spinal issues.
- Healing for my niece, diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
- Peace and comfort for the H. family after another family loss.
- Continued healing and long-term medical plan for our brother MM.
- Peace and emotional healing for my sister who recently lost her baby.