Care & Prayer
SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and care and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jeff and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jeff or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jeff Stevens -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For healing for my sister-in-law and family after a head-on car accident.
- For a friend in a coma after surgery for severe whiplash.
- Praise! Our son accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior last week.
- For my brother and his family starting a church in Oklahoma.
- For our five year old son’s seizures to stop permanently and to progress in walking and communicating.
- For the restoration of my marriage.
- For a friend struggling in a broken relationship to find help in the Lord.
- For our son’s mental and physical healing from an SUV/bicycle accident.