SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and care and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jeff Stevens -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For my dad having cardioversion (electric shock) test to take care of irregular heartbeat.
- For our daughter who is pregnant, and the baby is 2-3 weeks behind in growth with additional health concerns.
- For Adservio Global Ministries – for the Lord to provide for our needs as a new non-profit with funds, missionaries, church partners, and people ready to receive Jesus.
- For my brother to open his heart up to God.
- For my sister recovering from open heart surgery.
- For my granddaughter with an autoimmune issue and for doctors to find a treatment.
- For my son-in-law to resolve issues with my abilities to drive my grandchildren to events.
- For healing and strength in my relationships and for my parents and all that are suffering.
- For guidance and blessings for my children.
- Thank you, God, for blessing me with great people around me.
- For loved ones fighting cancer.
- For issues with anxiety, my new business, and strengthening my faith this coming week.
- For our son to trust God through his time in a drug rehab facility.
- For me to find employment and get off the streets and be a family.
- For the mother of a son who is in a coma after a heart transplant three weeks ago.
- For softening of our daughters’ hearts to the love and goodness of God.
- For a maintained focus on the ways of God and modeling them to the world.
- For my 70-year-old mom to find Jesus.