Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For a 5-month-old grandson diagnosed with cancer and for strength for his parents.
- For our friend and her 3-year-old son becoming a single mother leaving her abusive husband.
- For families and friends to put aside differences and learn to love and help each other.
- For help with my new business. For me to be able to raise the funds needed to get everything moving.
- For my sister's heart tests to be negative, and that she would not need to have a defibrillator implanted.
- For my upcoming procedure on my heart.
- For our 14-year-old son suffering with Lyme disease.
- For strength and wisdom for my wife and I.
- For my youngest son to turn to Jesus.
- For my oldest son and his wife to truly believe in Christ, and that they raise their children with Christ at the center of their family.
- For my friend and her husband who has Parkinson's and has been falling a lot recently.