Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- For my father-in-law's open-heart surgery.
- For my daughter’s removal of all four wisdom teeth.
- For my son to be transferred to his favorite dealership here in Phoenix.
- For my husband.
- For my friend's mom now in hospice care with stage 4 liver cancer and kidney disease.
- For my son is having his 5th brain surgery for Glioblastoma.
- For our recovery from Covid-19. It’s been over a month.
- For God to comfort a family grieving from the loss of a father.
- For salvation to come to a family.
- For the deliverance from evil.
- For my father’s heart procedure and recovery and the family who cannot be with him.
- For my mom’s healing, peace, wisdom, guidance, clarity and specifically for her tumors to shrink.
- For our family as my dad lost his battle with Covid-19.
- For my daughter’s new cancer treatment to be effective.
- For a 3-year-old with kidney cancer.
- For a man with thyroid cancer.
- For a foster baby’s health. Her birth mother was a drug addict.
- For peace and unity in our nation.
- For all those affected by Covid-19.
- For an effective vaccine so the world can heal.
- For wisdom as I endeavor to put an end to a spiritually, financially, and emotionally abusive situation.
- For my three children to wholeheartedly return to walking with Christ following my recent divorce.
- For my adjustment to a new place, job, church and to find a new community to do life with.
- For healing for my sister and my husband who both have serious health issues.
- For a dispute with a contractor, that the work gets done at a fair price, and no legal action is necessary.
- For me as I am having serious medical issues and I am very scared. For all to come out well.
- For my son to seek God’s wisdom to guide him as he plans for post high school life.
- For my parents who have been arguing a lot lately, partly due to not having much help with my care.
- For financial recovery of funds lost in a scam.
- For the right work placement for me.
- For me to find out what my place is within the body of Christ.
- For my mom's blood clots that aren’t going away.
- For my Christian brother who tested positive for Covid-19.
- For recovery from a sudden heart attack and subsequent heart procedure.
- For me to get a job as soon as possible.