Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and care and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jeff and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jeff or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jeff Stevens -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For my daughter’s elbow to heal and for us to make the right decisions with her treatment.
- For friends struggling in their marriage. He wants a divorce and she does not.
- For a friend diagnosed with ALS. For strength during his illness and for God’s perfect plan.
- For childcare help on Wednesday nights.
- For a young husband and father diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
- For a young wife and mother with an auto-immune disease that is preventing her from doing the simplest of tasks.
- For my friend who lost her dad and for her health issues.
- For healing for my aunt’s very aggressive cancer.
- For the restoration of my father’s body so that he is no longer bedridden.
- For wisdom and direction for a friend’s daughter’s elbow surgery.
- For speech and communication skills for my 5 year old son who has autism.
- For salvation for my friend who has been given 3 months to live.
- For healing for a friend’s marriage and wisdom in parenting their son and for his salvation.
- For my daughter who is in a very dark place from alcoholism and conflict in her marriage.
- For a major in the army who has been called back to the Middle East.
- For peace from my fear and anxiety as I am moving toward becoming self-employed.
- For salvation for my sister.
- For my 70 year old mom’s heart to soften to the idea of receiving Jesus.
- For direction and help as I struggle financially.
- For a friend whose father passed away and her family.
- For a friend who has a mass in his lung.