Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Last Saturday of the month at 9:00-10:30am in the Worship Center Classroom
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For unity, peace, and co-operation in our nation.
- For a vaccine and plan for Covid.
- For my family to love and honor each other.
- For my son's new foster baby to stay healthy.
- For my husband's family who have all tested positive for Covid. Some are quite sick from it, but as of now, nothing critical or needing hospitalization.
- For my son who is 50 years old and is very overweight and suffers with high blood pressure.
- For my grandmother to accept the help and surgery she needs to have soon.
- For my 90 year old mother who fell. For healing of bruised tailbone and severe pain.
- For my family as my youngest sister who was 60 was suddenly killed in a single car crash.
- For my friend who is facing a major health decision for surgery. Tests show a mass in her intestine which could be cancer.
- For my family and I to find the right attorney to take my medical case.
- For my grandfather’s suffering from dementia and his entire floor has been hit with Covid-19.