Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Mondays - Thursdays, 9:00am-5:00pm
Guided Prayer Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm
We have a room open Mondays - Thursdays from 9am-5pm for a time of open prayer. Come anytime to spend some quiet time to pray for our nation, our city and our church. Located in the Rockhouse of the Highlands Kids building. Guided prayer on Thursdays at 5:30pm will be in the outdoor amphitheater.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
General Prayer Requests -
Jeff Stevens -
- My daughters to become closer to Christ and turn away from worldly temptations.
- My mom and sister battling alcoholism.
- Health mercies for a sick family member.
- Guidance and discernment in the marriage of a family member.
- Strength for those battling cancer.
- A family member recovering from alcohol abuse.
- My friend’s sister with newly diagnosed bladder cancer.
- Comfort for a family who just lost a loved one in a tragic car accident.
- Those who carry heavy burdens in silence.