Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Comfort and healing for all cancer patients.
- Peace and unity in the Ukraine.
- My brother-in-law’s recovery from recent open heart surgery.
- My family member with alcohol addiction seeking help and counseling.
- Health mercies for my sister-in-law’s upcoming brain tumor surgery.
- Strength for my friend going in for a procedure to determine his cancer status.
- My son to find God in his heart and mentors to come alongside him.
- Lord, please keep my family safe.
- My husband to find a great job opportunity.
- Patience and faith as I wait on the Lord’s plan and timing in my life.
- My mother-in-law who is suffering from Alzheimers.
- Strength for the families caring for loved ones with Alzheimers.
- Full recovery for my friend’s heart surgery.
- Praise that the Holy Spirit truly touched my husband’s heart.
- Our son’s relationship as they struggle through a failed business venture.
- My friend struggling with an unknown illness. Pray for answers and healing.
- Forgiveness, understanding and peace in my family.
- The individuals yet to enroll in the upcoming Stephen Minister training.
- Successful surgery to remove part of my sister’s cancerous liver.