Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- That my children would accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Health mercies for my daughter who suffers from Alkalosis.
- Comfort for my family and brother as we recently learned of his drug addiction.
- God’s will as my husband has just learned of a significant change in his job.
- For the reconciliation of my marriage.
- Praise God the nodule on my left lung is not cancer.
- My daughter’s self-confidence. That she would believe she has worth and is loved.
- God’s blessing over our family as we go through new career changes and challenges.
- That our struggling business would thrive according to God’s will.
- That our loved one’s health condition would improve with her physical therapy.
- Restoration for my broken family.
- That my upcoming interview with the Phoenix Fire Dept goes well.
- My good friend battling cancer.
- Good mental and physical health for my friends and family.
- Praising God for the health and safety of our family in the Middle East.
- The Lord’s guidance and direction in our son’s challenging relationship.
- Praise God as he continues to bless our daughter in the Marines.
- A brother in the ICU who was injured while training a donkey.
- Health mercies for my wife’s upcoming surgery.
- Healing for my son who has been struggling with lung issues.
- A successful back surgery for my loved one who is in much pain.
- My friend who is having upcoming embolization surgery.
- God’s will throughout my medical journey to become a doctor.
- Strength and trust in Jesus as I face potential financial crisis.
- Discernment for my family as we take in a family member.
- Comfort for my nephew who deals with depression and has gone missing.
- That my daughter and husband find a new place to live.
- Complete healing of my one remaining kidney.
- Unity in our family as we settle our father’s estate.
- Praising God for ongoing prayers for my son with drug and court issues.
- A friend waiting for thyroid biopsy and results.
- Comfort for brother in hospice. He doesn’t recognize family any longer.
- The Lord’s peace for a friend’s young daughter with MS.
- Healing for my husband who suffers from radiation damage and a recent stroke.
- God's protection over the Christian community in Artsakh.
- Healing for my mom’s heart problems. Strength for our family through this.
- Health mercies for a dear friend in the hospital with pneumonia.
- God’s protection over me and my family as I seek a new church.
- Praise God my husband is home and healing after successful surgery.
- For my daughter to turn her heart to the Lord.
- Quick healing for my knee as I am having pain.
- For God’s will in the sale of my business.