Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Last Saturday of the month at 9:00-10:30am in the Worship Center Classroom
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For healing and comfort for a friend who went into the hospital for brain surgery to remove a cavernous malformation.
- For my sister and her husband who continue to watch the services on-line and that they will come to the Lord.
- For a dear friend recently diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- For my uncle and cousin who were in a plane crash. My uncle did not make it and my cousin is in critical condition.
- For my friend’s brother who is 80 and in hospice in California. For his family to know and love Jesus, and have the peace and comfort.
- For my dad with his deteriorating health and marriage, and for him to stay close to God through these times. For a friend with colon cancer and that God’s will be done to hopefully heal his soul and his body and for his family.
- For our adult children struggling with marital relations and child custody case.
- For our unsaved neighbor, who just had a heart attack to come to Christ.
- For our son's marriage. They have been separated for a month.
- For the doctors to figure out what's wrong with my sister's skin and find a cure.
- For my renewal. I have been a Christian for a long time and I've become lazy in my relationship. For God to come near me.
- For our daughter and son-in-law to be saved.
- For my husband’s job as we’ve been furloughed for the last six months and struggling with financial loss and peace.