SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
prayer team training
If you’d like to join the Sunday morning prayer team, join us for a training session where you’ll meet the team and learn how to pray with, and for the people in our church. The meeting will be held Saturday, October 6th from 8:30am-1:00pm in the church office building. To RSVP or for more info, contact Jim Williams at .
This week's prayer requests:
- For family reconciliation and physical healing.
- For healing from a heart surgery for my sister.
- For reconciliation for a friend’s daughter and her grandkids.
- For my son and his family to find a church near their new home.
- For our daughter.
- For my children.
- For guidance with my reunited relationship.
- Praise and thanks to God for Highlands Church’s pastors, staff, and volunteers.
- For my friend going through the tragedy of his girlfriend overdosing and preparing to take her off life support. Also for her family.
- For guidance with my knowledge of a disease that I have contracted.
- For my aunt, uncle, and cousins to find peace and comfort in their new home and community. For my contentment.
- For my dad with health and vision issues to find answers as to what treatment he should get.
- For softening of our daughters’ hearts to the grace and love of God.
- For the world to recognize darkness and rebuke it.
- For a friend’s recovery with health issues and depression and for his faith to be restored.
- For salvation for his 94 year old aunt.
- For a volunteer’s father having another surgery for colon cancer.