Prayer requests will be opened, read, and prayed for by our pastor of prayer and the Highlands Prayer Team. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. If you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers click the link below.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Last Saturday of the month at 9:00-10:30am in the Worship Center Classroom
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
This week's prayer requests:
- For my husband who has the opportunity to relocate and work in London but is having second thoughts about staying with the company. For God’s wisdom in this big decision for our family.
- For a young couple with three young children - the mother is suffering from cancer throughout her body and brain.
- For our daughter, son in-law, and two granddaughters living in Costa Rica and struggling.
- For my friend who is in the hospital and his family.
- For a grandma in the hospital with a brain hemorrhage and can’t have visitors.
- For an error with my unemployment to be resolved.
- For me to show the love of Christ to my granddaughter who told me she was gay and is now agnostic.
- For our daughter as she is struggling with trusting the Lord with her health.
- For a volunteer who finished the bulk of the calls - he has been such a blessing to our church reaching out to others!
- For safety for police officers who are in contact with the public daily.
- For a teacher who is teaching remote classes with her kids.
- For a friend's son-in-law who is a police officer and will go back to work in two weeks. For protection for the family, for their new granddaughter, provision for their business, and peace for the family at this difficult time.
- For a mother who has gallbladder cancer and is taking radiation tablets.
- For my wife's grandfather diagnosed with a brain tumor. For God's support, relief from pain, healing, and comfort for him and the whole family.