Want to know what Highlands is all about? Want to take the next step toward becoming involved in the church family? Join us for Discover Highlands!
As you tour the campus, you'll learn about Highlands and it’s ministries, meet the pastors and their wives along with other ministry leaders, and find out how you can be a part of it all. Join us on July 14th from 10:30am-12:30pm. Childcare is available.
Lunch is provided at 12:00pm along with a time to ask the pastors any questions you may have. Children are welcome to join.
At Discover Highlands, you'll learn the following:
- Highlands Church's history, from a living room to a campus to call home
- Our priorities to be a biblically-based church, full of demonstrative love, with intimate, participatory worship, that reaches the lost and equips believers to serve others.
- What we as a church believe (our doctrine)
- How the church is organized - from the church leadership to ministries for every age and stage of life
- How YOU can be an integral part of the Highlands Family, become a member, and find a place to live out your God-given purpose
The next Discover Highlands is on Sunday, July 14th at 10:30am. Please let us know if you're planning on coming:
"My Best Fit" Class
After attending Discover Highlands, we want to ensure you find your best fit for connecting and serving in the Highlands Family. We have a single session workshop called "My Best Fit". If you are interested in attending this workshop, please email Cristal Fabrizio at for more information.