We provide unique opportunities to help men take their next step in deepening their faith and putting it into action. There are several ways for men to participate through small groups and discipleship opportunities that meet men right where they are at in the spiritual walk.
We have several different groups and studies for men to help them grow in faith and fellowship with other guys. Below is our schedule for the fall. Click on the time in the list below to register for a group.
- Mondays 6:30am (not meeting June-August) | Jim Felty Group | Outside Childrens Building | Register
- Mondays 7:00pm | John Anderson Group | 3rd/4th Grade Room (note: does not meet during summer) | Register
- Tuesdays 6:30am | Ty Nuessle/Mark Yule Group | Children's Building | Register
- Tuesdays 6:30pm (not meeting June-August) | Owen Group | Office South Conference Room | Register
- Wednesdays 6:30am | Holland/Butler Group | Senior High Room | Register
- Thursdays 6:30am | Mark Olszewski | Children's Building | Register
- Fridays 6:30am | Craig Hyatt Group | In-person & Zoom | Register
- Saturdays 7:00am | Jim Ricketts Group | Childrens Building | Register
Co-ed Chronological Bible Study
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm | Senior High Room
This co-ed study will be taking an in-depth study of the entire Bible chronologically. We will be looking at the events, names, themes, and books of the Bible as the events unfolded. This class is for those who are interested in growing in biblical knowledge, understanding the character of God, and His plan for humanity. The estimated time to complete the entire Bible will be approximately two years with ongoing reading and supplemental material available for students who wish to dig deeper. Joe Infranco and Charles Baird will be co-leading this class.
Men's Dinner Recap
The men of Highlands had a chance to hear from Brendan McDonough, the sole survivor from the 2013 Yarnell Hill Fire tragedy, on how God empowered him to "bounce back" from tremendous loss. Brendan's message will provide hope for those who have felt hit hard by life.
Discipleship is “intentionally multiplying Christ-like followers, ” and at Highlands we provide people an opportunity to meet one-on-one with another believer of your gender in Christ to deepen their faith and then to learn how to help someone else do the same. Most one-on-one discipleship pairings meet on a regular basis for a period of several months and study God's word with resource books designed to help a believer in Christ become grounded in the Bible and deepen their faith in God.
If you’d like to start your Discipleship journey, start by completing a Discipleship Profile. From there, we will match you up with a potential Disciple Maker who will contact you. Click one of the links below to get started.
|Be Discipled||Disciple Maker|
Questions about Highlands Men? Contact Pastor Mark Yule at .