We provide unique opportunities to help men take their next step in deepening their faith and putting it into action. There are several ways for men to participate through small groups and discipleship opportunities that meet men right where they are at in the spiritual walk.
We have several different groups and studies for men to help them grow in faith and fellowship with other guys. Below is our schedule for the fall. Click on the time in the list below to register for a group.
- Mon 6:30am Starting Sept 9th | Jim Felty Group | Spiritual Disciplines | Café | Register
- Mon 7:00pm Starting Sept 16th |John Anderson Group | Beatitudes/Sermon on the Mount | Special Needs Room | Register
- Tues 6:30am Starting Sept 17th | Ty Nuessle/Mark Yule Group | Paul - World Changer | Café | Register
- Tues 7:00pm Starting Sept 17th | Rick Montondo Group | Psalm 119 |Office Conference Room | Register
- Wed 6:30am | Randy Holland Group | Philippians | Senior High Room | Register
- Wed 12:00pm Starting Sept 18th | Josiah Alipate/Mark Yule Group | Paul-World Changer | Denny's Restaurant 101/Mayo | Register
- Thurs 6:30am Starting Sept 19th | Stan Phillips/Rich Kogler Group | Old Testament | Office South Conference Room | Register
- Thurs 6:30am | Mark Olszewski | Galatians | Worship Center Lobby | Register
- Fri 6:30am | Craig Hyatt Group | Gospel of Luke | Office South Conference Room | Register
- Sat 7:00am Starting Sept 14th | Jim Ricketts Group | Discipleship | Childrens Building | Register
Throughout the year on Monday nights, we gather guys together for great food, and a time to meet other guys as we encourage one another through the Word of God to be leaders in our families and communities. Check back on this page to find out when our next Men's Dinner will be!
Discipleship is “intentionally multiplying Christ-like followers, ” and at Highlands we provide people an opportunity to meet one-on-one with another believer of your gender in Christ to deepen their faith and then to learn how to help someone else do the same. Most one-on-one discipleship pairings meet on a regular basis for a period of several months and study God's word with resource books designed to help a believer in Christ become grounded in the Bible and deepen their faith in God.
If you’d like to start your Discipleship journey, start by completing a Discipleship Profile. From there, we will match you up with a potential Disciple Maker who will contact you. Click one of the links below to get started.
|Be Discipled||Disciple Maker|
Questions about Highlands Men? Contact Pastor Mark Yule at .