Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all meetings on campus have been suspended until further notice. Now more than ever, it is important to support those around you and in your groups. We are moving all of our men's groups online to be able to continue to connect with one another and grow together in faith.
You will be contacted by your group leader who will schedule a time for your group to continue to meeting online using Zoom meetings. Zoom is an app you can very easily download to your phone, tablet, or computer to meet with your group online.
You will receive an email invite from your leader with an invite link before your group meeting time. Check out our Online Meeting page with info about how to download and use Zoom so you are ready for your first group meeting.
We provide unique opportunities to help men take their next step in deepening their faith and putting it into action. There are several ways for men to participate through small groups and discipleship opportunities that meet men right where they are at in the spiritual walk.
We have several different groups and studies for men to help them grow in faith and fellowship with other guys. Below is our schedule for the fall. Click on the time in the list below to register for a group.
- Mondays 6:30am | Jim Felty Group | Spiritual Disciplines | Café | Register
- Mondays 7:00pm | John Anderson Group | Gospel of Luke | Special Needs Room | Register
- Tuesdays 6:30am(not meeting during summer) | Ty Nuessle/Mark Yule Group | Paul - World Changer | Café
- Tuesdays 7:00pm(not meeting during summer) | Rick Montondo Group | Psalm 119 | Office Conference Room
- Wednesdays 6:30am | Randy Holland Group | Philippians | Senior High Room | Register
- Wednesdays 12:00pm | Josiah Alipate/Mark Yule Group | Paul-World Changer | State 48 Lager House | Register
- Thursdays 6:30am(not meeting during summer) | Stan Phillips/Rich Kogler Group | Old Testament | Office South Conference Room
- Thursdays 6:30am | Mark Olszewski | Galatians | Worship Center Lobby | Register
- Fridays 6:30am | Craig Hyatt Group | Gospel of Luke | Office South Conference Room | Register
- Saturdays 7:00am | Jim Ricketts Group | Discipleship | Childrens Building | Register
Join us this summer on Tuesday afternoons for a round of golf at Troon North Golf Course (map) in North Scottsdale. We welcome players of all abilities, men and women, to come and enjoy a game of golf as we build friendships and community. Not a tournament, no format - just a great opportunity to play with friends and to meet new friends as well.
- Foursome tee times start at 2:50pm
- Cost - $30 (plus tax) due at the golf shop includes golf and a beverage
- Please sign up by 5:00pm the Monday before
Our Men's Dinners are a great time to come together and hang out with other guys, share a great meal, and encourage one another.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have rescheduled our special musical guests for a future date. For now, keep May 18th at 6:30pm open. If allowed, we're working on some exciting plans for an uplifting get together! Check back for more details to follow.
Discipleship is “intentionally multiplying Christ-like followers, ” and at Highlands we provide people an opportunity to meet one-on-one with another believer of your gender in Christ to deepen their faith and then to learn how to help someone else do the same. Most one-on-one discipleship pairings meet on a regular basis for a period of several months and study God's word with resource books designed to help a believer in Christ become grounded in the Bible and deepen their faith in God.
If you’d like to start your Discipleship journey, start by completing a Discipleship Profile. From there, we will match you up with a potential Disciple Maker who will contact you. Click one of the links below to get started.
|Be Discipled||Disciple Maker|
Questions about Highlands Men? Contact Pastor Mark Yule at .