We provide unique opportunities to help men take their next step in deepening their faith and putting it into action. There are several ways for men to participate through small groups and discipleship opportunities that meet men right where they are at in the spiritual walk.
We have several different groups and studies for men to help them grow in faith and fellowship with other guys. Below is our schedule for the fall. Click on the time in the list below to register for a group.
- Mondays 6:30am | Jim Felty Group | Spiritual Disciplines | Café | Register
- Mondays 7:00pm(not meeting during summer) | John Anderson Group
- Tuesdays 6:30am | Ty Nuessle/Mark Yule Group | Paul - World Changer | Children's Building | Register
- Wednesdays 6:30am | Randy Holland Group | Philippians | Senior High Room | Register
- Wednesdays 12:00pm | Josiah Alipate/Mark Yule Group | Paul-World Changer | Zoom Call Meeting ID - 9066453186 | Register
- Thursdays 6:30am(not meeting during summer) | Stan Phillips/Rich Kogler Group
- Thursdays 6:30am | Mark Olszewski | Galatians | Children's Building | Register
- Fridays 6:30am | Craig Hyatt Group | Gospel of Luke | Office South Conference Room | Register
- Saturdays 7:00am | Jim Ricketts Group | Discipleship | Childrens Building | Register
Join us this summer on Tuesday afternoons for a round of golf at Troon North Golf Course (map) in North Scottsdale. We welcome players of all abilities, men and women, to come and enjoy a game of golf as we build friendships and community. Not a tournament, no format - just a great opportunity to play with friends and to meet new friends as well.
- Foursome tee times start at 2:50pm
- Cost - $30 (plus tax) due at the golf shop includes golf and a beverage
- Please sign up by 5:00pm the Monday before
Our Men's Dinners are a great time to come together and hang out with other guys, share a great meal, and encourage one another.
Check back for upcoming Men's Dinner dates!
Discipleship is “intentionally multiplying Christ-like followers, ” and at Highlands we provide people an opportunity to meet one-on-one with another believer of your gender in Christ to deepen their faith and then to learn how to help someone else do the same. Most one-on-one discipleship pairings meet on a regular basis for a period of several months and study God's word with resource books designed to help a believer in Christ become grounded in the Bible and deepen their faith in God.
If you’d like to start your Discipleship journey, start by completing a Discipleship Profile. From there, we will match you up with a potential Disciple Maker who will contact you. Click one of the links below to get started.
|Be Discipled||Disciple Maker|
Questions about Highlands Men? Contact Pastor Mark Yule at .