Worship & Prayer Nights
Monday & Tuesday Nights in August
In the month of August, we're excited to offer the opportunity to gather in person in the worship center on Monday or Tuesday evenings for a brief time of worship and prayer.
In partnership with our community's desire to slow the spread of Covid-19, these evenings will be very limited in capacity. We will be utilizing less than 10% of the available seating in the worship center to allow for large amounts of space between family groups. In keeping with the city of Scottsdale's mask ordinance, masks or other cloth face coverings will be required at all times in the Worship Center. Our time together on these evenings will be about 45 minutes.
In order to plan appropriately, RSVPs are required. Signing up is quick and easy. (Note that if the initial gathering times fill up, we will offer the option of additional gathering times in order to accommodate those who would like to attend)
Monday, August 3rd at 6:30pm
Tuesday, August 4th at 6:30pm
Our weekend services will continue to take place online-only during the month of August with our full worship team and a continuation of our series in The Parables. Be sure to join us online Sunday mornings at 9:00 & 10:45am at HighlandsChurch.org/Live.
What to Expect
We're looking forward to having you join us as we gather together in person for worship and prayer! Here is what to expect before and during the service:
- Please maintain 6ft between family groups.
- Please wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times while in the Worship Center - this is especially important during times of singing or speaking with others. Single-use masks will be available upon entering the lobby. More info about the CDC recommendations on face coverings is available here.
- Our lobby, cafe, and other indoor congregating areas will be unavailable to maintain appropriate distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at Worship Center entrances and tables when you enter the lobby.
- These evenings will be family-style, and there will not be childcare available.
- These gatherings are designed to last about 45 minutes or less.