High School is a time like no other to grow in faith, and come to know the Lord on a more personal level. We want to help you be a part of this process for your student.
Sermon notes from previous and future sermons will be kept up-to-date and posted on this page so that you are able to review them, know what messages your students are being taught, and initiate conversation on the things that they are learning and experiencing personally.
In addition, upcoming events will be posted frequently so that you are better able to plan ahead.
upcoming events for students
- Houseboat Trip | June 3-7 | Lake Powell
view our Summer Event Schedule HERE!
small group times
Freshman Boys: Wednesdays | 5:30pm | Highlands.
Sophomore Boys: Wednesdays | 5:00pm | Highlands.
Junior Boys: Tuesdays | 7:00pm | The Slager Home.
Senior Boys: Every other Sunday | 12:15pm | Highlands.
Freshman Girls: Every other Sunday | 9:00am | Highlands.
Sophomore Girls: Tuesdays | 7:00pm | the Tuanaki Home.
Junior Girls: Tuesdays | 7:30pm | the Stevens Home.
Senior Girls: Wednesdays | 5:00pm | Starbucks on Pinnacle Peak and Pima.
Wednesday Sermon Notes
- April 17th: Broken Heart
- April 10th: Anger
- April 3rd: Forgiveness
- March 27th: Guilt
- March 13th: Gossip
- February 27th: Temptation
Sunday Sermon Notes
- June 23rd: Genesis 2:8-17 | The Garden of Eden
- June 9th: Genesis 2:1-3 | The Model of Rest/Worship
- June 2nd: Genesis 1:28-31 | In the Responsibility of Mankind: Do What God Puts Before Us
- May 26th: Genesis 1:26-27 | God Created Mankind in His Image
- May 19th: Genesis 1:3-25 | The First Five Days of Creation
- May 5th: Genesis 1:1-2 | In the Beginning God Created
- April 28th: Genesis 1:1 | In the Beginning God
Meet your student's leader