Junior High is a time like no other to grow in faith, and come to know the Lord on a more personal level. We want to help you be a part of this process for your student. Sermon notes from previous and future sermons will be kept up-to-date and posted on this page so that you are able to review them, know what messages your students are being taught, and initiate conversation on the things that they are learning and experiencing personally.
In addition, upcoming events will be posted frequently so that you are better able to plan ahead.
upcoming events for students
small group times
7th Grade Girls: Wednesdays | 5:30-6:15pm | Highlands Church Office Building Conference Room.
7th Grade Boys: Every other Sunday | 12:30-2:00pm.
After meeting in the Junior High room, students carpool with leaders to Lorenzo's, and parents can pick them up from there at 2:00pm. Upcoming meeting dates: 9/23, 10/7.
8th Grade Girls: Every other Friday | 6:00-8:00pm | The Behrens home (email
for the address). Upcoming meeting dates: 9/28, 10/5
OR Every other Sunday | 12:30-2:00pm | HJH Room. Upcoming meeting dates: 9/23, 10/7
8th Grade Boys: Fridays | HJH room | 6:00-8:00pm.
Wednesday Sermon Notes
- January 16th: Fear
- January 9th: Homosexuality
- December 5th: Worry (pt. 2)
- November 28th: Worry (pt. 1)
- November 14th: Thankfulness
- November 7th: Past Memories
- October 24th: Future Plans
- October 17th: Depression (pt. 2)
- October 10th: Depression (pt. 1)
- October 3rd: Trust (pt. 3)
Sunday Sermon Notes
- January 13th: God's Communicable Attributes
- January 6th: A Call to Kindness
- December 9th: Be Angry, Do Not Sin
- December 2nd: Learning Christ
- November 18th: Ignorance and Hardness
- November 11th: The Needfulness of Truth and Love
- November 4th: Every Member Ministry
- October 28th: Gift Giver and Protector
- October 21st: One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism
- October 14th: One Body, One Spirit, One Call
- September 30th: What Should We Pray For?
Meet your student's leader
CLICK HERE to view the volunteer staff of HJH!