Every Monday, from 08/05/2019 to 05/04/2020, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Beginner/Intermediate Ballet (Ages 9-14) | $365
Mondays 5:00PM | 60min
Location: H56 Room (Highlands Student Building)
This intermediate dance class builds off of the technique and skills acquired in Junior I or previous dance/ballet experience. Students must have 2+ years of prior dance experience to register. Once per month, instructors will integrate Jazz and Lyrical styles and elements along with our structured ballet curriculum to keep student’s technique well rounded.
Dress Code Requirements
All students are required to arrive to class with:
- Hair: up in a neat tight bun prior to class
- Ballet Shoes: Pink Color (brand non-specific)
- All students will be required to have appropriate dancewear by the first day of class.
Harmony Dance has an account at Dee’s Dancewear in Phoenix (Bell Rd and Tatum Blvd). Ask for the Harmony Dance Highlands Church Dress Code and they will be happy to assist you in getting the correct items and brands for our studio as well as the perfect fit.
If you know your student’s size, I noted the correct brand and colors if you prefer to order online (the prices between Amazon and Dee’s Dancewear are comparable).
- Pink tights, black tank top leotard, pink ballet shoes. (*note: pink tights will be required for recital)
- Leotard: Capezio or BLOCH brand
- Footed or Convertible Tights: BOLCH brand in Pink, Body Wrappers brand in Theatrical Pink
Registration and Costs
A Minimum fee of $125 is due upon initial registration and is non-refundable. The remainder of costume and class fees may be paid in full upfront OR will be invoiced equally on a quarterly basis (September, December and March).
Costume fee - $50 per year.
New student registration deadline is November 1st. Pro rating will apply up until this date.