Operation Christmas Child
REturn boxes by November 22nd
Operation Christmas Child provides gifts and the hope of Jesus Christ to millions of children in need around the world. Pack a shoebox (or several!) full of toys, games, care items, and more for a boy or girl.
Pick up a shoebox in the Worship Center lobby, pack it, and then drop it off at Info Central in the Worship Center on Sunday mornings or during the week at the Church Office before Monday, November 23rd at 1:00pm.
How it works
Physically Pack a box:
- Pick up outside the Worship Center on Thursday or Sunday or purchase a shoebox-sized plastic bin.
- Choose if your box will be for a girl or boy ages 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14.
- Fill it with gifts! (Some great ideas include a deflated soccer ball and pump, a stuffed animal, care items, school supplies - get more suggestions here.)
- You can also include a letter and photo to let kids know who you are.
- Pray for the child who will receive your box.
- Include a $9 donation to cover the shipping and Gospel materials cost. You can donate ONLINE or include a check (make checks out to Samaritan's Purse) with your box. By donating online, you can track your box to its final destination.
Virtually Pack a box:
- Visit our Highlands Operation Christmas Child page.
- You can virtually pack a box with toys, stuffed animals, care items, and more.
- Cost is $31 to back a box and a 12-week discipleship class where they will learn all about following Jesus.
Visit the Operation Christmas Child website for more information about their ministry programs and sharing the good news of the Gospel one shoebox at a time.
Questions? Contact .