Saturday, October 28, 2017, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
October 28 | 5:00-8:00pm
Come to Highlands for big, FREE family fun! On Saturday, October 28th, from 5:00-8:00pm the campus will be filled with activities for all ages including:
- Games - carnival games with candy prizes and fun surprises
- Food - food trucks, snacks and treats galore
- Costumed Characters - meet and take a photo with Elsa, Anna, Spider-Man, Batman, Elmo, PAW Patrol Chase and many more
- Live Music - our Super-Hero band will be rocking throughout the night
- Petting Zoo - kids big and small can pet some furry friends
- Bounce Houses - get some air time in a bounce house or ride a giant slide - we'll have separate bounce areas for toddlers and big kids
- Monster Truck - strap in and take a thrill ride on American Thunder
INVITE friends and neighbors for this amazing FREE night of community outreach, and BRING a non-perishable food item for Foothills Food Bank.
If you're a part of the Highlands Church family, we need YOU to help make Fall Festival an amazing experience for the community. Sign up to help with games, guest relations, parking, costumed characters, set-up, clean-up and more:
Questions? Email us at .