SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For comfort with the sudden passing of my brother last Monday from a flesh eating bacteria.
- For a young girl with terrible pain from inflamed intestines.
- For my dad with Dementia and my mom as his caregiver.
- For my cousin in final stages of cancer; prayer she will be without pain.
- For our new son coming home with us from China and for our travels this week to get him. May he come to know Jesus as his Savior.
- For my negative circumstances to be left in God’s hands and to cast down vain imaginations and live a simple life.
- For release from addiction.
- For my son’s stability with Bi-Polar and for encouragement and strength for me to continue to help him.
- For our daughter suffering with fibromyalgia and still taking care of two children and husband and taking classes.
- For a new direction and job for a young woman who has worked with the same company for 20 years and is been replaced with technology.
- For patience as we try to sell our home and for God’s will to be done.
- For our neighbor to believe in Jesus.
- For patience and wisdom in my life.
- For our friend and her family whose father was just diagnosed with lymphoma.
- For our two boys who live far away.
- For my father-in-law recovering from surgery to remove cancer.
- For my friend to continue to grow in His love and light.
- For me to have patience and understanding.
- For my brother and his wife with the realization that their son will be long recovering from two kinds of cancer.
- For fulfilling the desire of Jesus “Father, may they be one”.