SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
freedom from addiction
Freedom From Addiction is a biblical 12-step program for those who struggle with addiction to drugs, alcohol and beyond. In this group, participants will encounter a foundation of support where they can find new hope and freedom in Christ.
Meetings are Tuesdays at 7:00pm in the Children's Building. No registration is required.
Questions? Contact Jim Williams at .
24/7 Online Support
Highlands partners with JesusCares.com to provide support via live chat to anyone who is in need. Twenty-four hours a day, there are volunteer coaches online ready to listen, encourage, and point chatters to Jesus. Visit www.jesuscares.com to start your online chat now!
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For healing for my grandson.
- For a quick recovery for my friend after surgery on his ankle from a bike accident. For him and his family as he is unable to work.
- For my husband to find a new job after being affected by a lay off.
- For our little family to know and love God more.
- For my husband with a rare chronic disease and that he would be free from the constant pain.
- For our son starting 7th grade this year at SCA after moving here from WI.
- For lifelong friend battling a rare form of cancer.
- For my friend’s having stints placed in his legs.
- For my girlfriend and I with our health, relationship, and praise that He placed her in my life.
- For a successful career change for my son-in-law.
- For my daughter to be healed mentally and physically from Bi-Polar.
- For a healthy transition for my three year old son during my divorce.
- For my wife’s health, for my daughter’s career decision, and for my son to continue on God’s path.
- For my husband to come to church with me.
- For my husband and I having difficulty with our relationship.
- For my nieces to receive Jesus in their hearts.
- For healing for a family after a suicide attempt.
- For my young son to have a successful stem cell transplant.
- For my faith to be strengthened through my scriptural study and make Jesus the Lord of all aspects of my life.
- For comfort and strength for a friend after losing his girlfriend to suicide.
- For a friend battling cancer after it has returned now for the second time.
- For my stepdaughter to come back to the Lord and get help for her alcoholism.
- For me to overcome my depression and anxiety and to keep my faith strong in the Lord.
- For wisdom to continue a friendship and for them to be open to God working in their life.
- For complete healing for my uncle with kidney cancer.
- For our daughter to find a job and have the strength to not talk with her abusive boyfriend.