SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
prayer team training
If you’d like to join the Sunday morning prayer team, join us for a training session where you’ll meet the team and learn how to pray with, and for the people in our church. The meeting will be held Saturday, October 6th from 8:30am-1:00pm in the church office building. To RSVP or for more info, contact Jim Williams at .
This week's prayer requests:
- For young boy diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and for his family.
- For seizures and anxiety with working.
- For our nephew to recover from surgery after an accident.
- For long term care facility to be determined for my Dad.
- For my friend struggling with a new cardiac diagnosis.
- For strength and healing for my dad and family members.
- For family members with diseases to have comfort and joy.
- For the salvation of a family dealing with the loss of young siblings.
- For our daughter in law’s father who had a second heart attack.
- For several friends battling cancer.
- For my son’s foster children.
- For my aunt and my mother.
- For my family and friends to receive Jesus.
- For reconciliation and divine intervention for our grandson.
- For my granddaughter to be motivated to be healthy.
- For our adult child to have a desire for a closer walk with Christ.
- For my husband to be patient and follow God’s leading in our marriage.
- For a homeless vet to find a job.
- Praise for a friends successful treatments shrinking a tumer.
- For my parents with their care.
- For positive medical reports.
- For my grandmother’s families and friends to have strength and comfort.
- For my parents’ health and deliverance from alcohol addiction.
- For God’s hand on friends, co-workers, family, and all those in need.
- For Highlands’ pastoral staff to continue to Biblically share the Good News.
- Praise for helping us all defend our faith.
- For the softening of our daughters’ hearts to the love of God.
- For my friend/mentor diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer.
- For my sister while she starts boot camp in the Marines.
- For an upcoming blood and MRI test on my liver.
- For my father to be healed from the effects of multiple strokes.
- For my father who is refusing surgery for two brain tumors.
- For my sister diagnosed with tongue cancer.
- For my mother with dementia.
- For my aunt’s salvation and strength through her terminal illness.
- For healing for my dad, guidance for a second job, provision, and for my children to know God.
- For healing for a family member with breast cancer.
- For a family’s loss of their 28 year old girl.
- For God’s direction and provision in searching for employment.
- For God’s provisions and safe travels.
- For my son’s successful completion of the Navy’s advanced flight training.
- For healing for my daughter with a serious health condition.
- For my brother to find the Lord, make godly friends, and for employment.
- For God’s protection to keep us safe.
- For restoration of my friend’s family relationships.
- For the Holy Spirit to draw my dad to accept Jesus as his Savior.
- For wisdom and patience to parent my strong willed toddler.
- For a persecuted Church in China.
- For a friend whose father is in hospice.
- For my daughter to find peace in her heart and let God direct her.