SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For strength and healing with my battle of Lyme Disease and two other chronic illnesses.
- For healing for my dad with constant pain from nerve damage over the last three years.
- For a successful foot surgery and a speedy recovery over the next several weeks.
- For my mother-in-law’s health and for her not have any more illnesses.
- For my mom’s quality of life and for the joy and happiness to return after having her colon removed.
- For a good report from the doctor.
- For complete healing for a family member.
- For our son to let God into his life and for God’s blessing on his son to be born in August. For his son to be a servant of God.
- For my brother diagnosed with a rare disease and that God would use it for His good.
- For my family in their decisions and protection for my family and me.
- For positive test results for a heart murmur of a dear friend.
- For God to remove the fear from my mother who has Alzheimer’s Disease and is recovering from a broken hip.
- For protection for my aunt and her children during a terrible divorce and that the children would not be taken away from her unfairly.
- For strength and grace for our family as we travel to South Korea to introduce our two boys to the country of their birth.
- For complete healing for my dad from all infections and that he would continue to get better. Praise God he is home from the hospital.
- For my family physical, emotional, and financial health.
- For a safe, enjoyable, and fruitful trip to Nebraska.
- For my sister and her family with the many losses over the last year, including the sudden passing of her husband. For her son who lost his job. For peace and the ability to move forward.
- For our son to be healed from colon cancer and to have a healthy life.
- For our daughter to find a place to live after leaving her abusive boyfriend.
- For our daughter to do well on her exam this week and can further her career. May she not be anxious and have God's peace.
- For healing for my husband’s brain tumor, cancer, edema, and the complete return of all motor functions. Strength for me to persevere and to stand firm in His promises each day.