SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
freedom from addiction
Freedom From Addiction is a biblical 12-step program for those who struggle with addiction to drugs, alcohol and beyond. In this group, participants will encounter a foundation of support where they can find new hope and freedom in Christ.
Meetings are Tuesdays at 7:00pm in the Children's Building beginning September 19th. No registration is required.
Questions? Contact Jim Williams at .
24/7 Online Support
Highlands partners with JesusCares.com to provide support via live chat to anyone who is in need. Twenty-four hours a day, there are volunteer coaches online ready to listen, encourage, and point chatters to Jesus. Visit www.jesuscares.com to start your online chat now!
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For God to bless our marriage and for us to grow spiritually.
- For God to draw my husband to supportive godly relationships within the church.
- For healing for my daughter with serious health problems and for her to come back to the Lord.
- For our daughter to connect with us as a family and be open to God.
- For continued health restoration and praise God for answered prayer of being cancer free.
- For my friend to have peace and a desire to know God more through a stressful time.
- For the salvation, deliverance, and emotional healing of my friend.
- For my friend recently diagnosed with breast cancer having a double mastectomy.
- For a peaceful and joy filled holiday season.
- For a young mom with four children who is addicted to drugs.
- For successful double knee replacement surgery.
- For all those less fortunate that they find treasure in the hope of the Lord.
- For our daughters'; hearts to be softened to the love of God and His hope for eternity.
- For our pastoral staff that they be blessed and help them lead our congregation to grow in faith.