SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For my friend diagnosed with brain cancer.
- For results of my husband’s tests to be non-cancerous and for him to be able to travel to see family.
- For my health issues and for the doctors’ wisdom.
- For my brother and his family moving to another state and for them to serve in their new church.
- For my friend battling with Stage 4 cancer.
- For safe travel for my family and me this week.
- For a family friend’s recovery from knee surgery.
- For peace and love with my siblings and to let go of anger.
- For safe summer travels and for peace and forgiveness for my kids and me.
- For a successful surgery and fast recovery.
- For our beautiful granddaughter born this month and for our family with the loss of my mom a week later.
- For healing for my family’s health.
- For continued healing of my back and my wife’s knees.
- For our grandson’s health issues.
- For our daughter’s upcoming surgery and for the surgeon’s wisdom.
- For the marriage of our friends who are both believers.
- For a dear friend to respond to the Lord with her severe depression struggles and respond to those around her.
- For healing of my co-worker recently diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- For God’s joy and peace in my life and for my daughter going through struggles.
- For my mom’s continuous health issues, causing significant financial strain, leaving her unable to work and needing to sell their home.
- For God to draw my wife closer as she is depressed and for our family.