SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For a church member’s smooth recovery from surgery removing a vertebrae.
- For my dad battling Leukemia and that he would come to know Jesus.
- For a new job opportunity and relocation.
- For healing for my spouse and me.
- For shelter and safety for friends and family in FL, GA, and TX from the hurricanes.
- For God’s lead in finding a permanent church home.
- For an upcoming legal battle to be resolved in my favor so that I can continue to help others.
- For my sister’s health with relief and healing from pain.
- For family moving to Germany to find a new community and for safe travels.
- For direction in my life.
- For healing and peace.
- For forgiveness of my sins with betrayals in my marriage.
- For the health of a family member.
- For the recovery of my friend’s brother in the ICU with an abscessed and collapsed lung.
- For my father undergoing a heart procedure and to be free of complications and pain.
- For the successful and quick recovery for my daughter’s tonsil removal.
- For our decision about where to live for the next few years.
- For the successful clinical trial treatment for our daughter-in-law diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and for our family.
- For my daughter to live a healthy lifestyle, pursue an education and a career, and find godly people to be in her life.
- For treatment and healing for my uncle’s diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- For my upcoming surgery to be successful.
- For my husband to be offered a job he is pursuing.
- For my friend from high school who has melanoma in one eye.
- For peace and protection in my life.
- For safety for my stepdaughter beginning a 10 month mission trip around the world and to be blessed and bless others, and for peace for her family.
- For my twins to come to know Christ fully and for their upcoming school year.
- For strength for my son starting college at West Point.
- For my personal business to be successful this year.
- For God to be with those who weren’t able to evacuate during Hurricane Irma.
- Thanks to our loving God for removing all of the cancer from a friend and to the Highlands family for their prayers!