SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
prayer team training
If you’d like to join the Sunday morning prayer team, join us for a training session where you’ll meet the team and learn how to pray with, and for the people in our church. The meeting will be held Saturday, October 6th from 8:30am-1:00pm in the church office building. To RSVP or for more info, contact Jim Williams at .
This week's prayer requests:
- For my anxiousness and shame from a divorce with an abusive marriage.
- For a college student to turn to Jesus and get help with her cocaine addiction.
- For wisdom, the Holy Spirit’s guidance, and comfort with the loss of my husband.
- For guidance in knowing God’s will for us to move to Scottsdale.
- For my sister in search of a job.
- For a family with the loss of their mom.
- For restoration with my sons, for a job, and for my boyfriend.
- For my daughter.
- For a friend diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.
- For my upcoming neck surgery.
- For my cousin to be healed from autoimmune disease.
- For a friend losing her mom this past week.
- For my heart to be open to meeting someone special in my life.
- For my cousin with stage 3 breast cancer.
- For my niece to find positive influences and stay focused in college.
- For healing for a wife and mom from breast cancer.
- Praise that a close friend went to heaven and is no longer suffering and prayers for the family.
- For my aunt recovering from a stroke.
- For great health for us.
- For a dear friend and his wife as she is starting chemo treatment this week.
- For my wife to come to know Jesus, His grace, and forgiveness.
- For complete healthy function of my friend’s remaining kidney.
- For our pregnant daughter to get into Community Bridges before the end of the month.
- For restoration with my sons.