SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For my uncle dying from Parkinson’s and Dementia and for his wife having a tough time accepting the situation.
- For me to find someone to spend my life with.
- For my friend suffering from a flesh eating bacteria.
- For those fighting addiction to seek help. I did and it can get better!
- For healing from migraines caused by concussions.
- For God to give my friend wisdom regarding surgery for terminal cancer.
- For my kids to stay focused on God trusting that He has great plans.
- For me becoming a single mom again.
- For a friend diagnosed with Stage 3 pancreatic cancer that has spread to her liver and throat. She has days to live.
- For a settlement resolution for my daughter’s court case.
- For guidance and wisdom for my kids to follow God.
- For financial freedom and stability to support my kids.
- For a safe trip to the Philippines.
- For my family members to continue following God every day.
- For the safe delivery of my son and his wife’s baby.
- For God to give our daughter the desire and resolve to leave her abusive boyfriend.
- For my husband’s current job project in Arizona that we can both live in the same place.
- For the healing of family relationships.
- For our son to be completely healed from cancer and to have a healthy and happier life.
- For my brother’s recovery from open heart surgery.
- For my daughter in law and son recovering from the miscarriage of their baby.