SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
For our daughter undergoing spine surgery. We ask for our church family to pray for safety, health, strength, and courage.
For long-term health issues for us.
For God’s healing for my sister-in-law’s cancerous brain tumor.
For physical, emotional, and spiritual healing for my son and me.
For In His Image Ministry.
For our President.
For family members.
For God’s guidance in finding my family a new place to live.
For God to use me to reach out to my college classmates through a college paper about why science supports the existence of God.
For our daughter to know Him and to feel His presence in her life.
For my adult daughter suffering from years of pain after an auto accident. May she receive the healing love of Jesus and seek professional help.
For my husband to find clarity with his career path.
For our two year old's MRI results on Thursday to be normal.
For a college-age young man’s salvation after the death of his mom and hardships in his life.
For our son and his doctors that he will be healed from cancer and continue to lead a healthy and happy life.