SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
24/7 Online Support
Highlands partners with JesusCares.com to provide support via live chat to anyone who is in need. Twenty-four hours a day, there are volunteer coaches online ready to listen, encourage, and point chatters to Jesus. Visit www.jesuscares.com to start your online chat now!
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For my family and I to make good friends as we just moved to Scottsdale from LA.
- For the healing of a pinched nerve in my lower back affecting my quality of life.
- For my friend who is cutting herself because of bulling.
- For my mom to find the Lord and would cling to Him through tragedy.
- For my aunt to have a healthy recovery and fight cancer.
- For God to provide a job for my husband.
- For God’s strength to deal with people who tease me about my faith.
- For me to surround myself with God loving people.
- Thank you Lord for godly HSH staff who love my kids so well. They are a huge blessing.
- For my friends that have yet to find Jesus and may they feel His love.
- For continued healing from terminal cancer. For wisdom, guidance, and peace and may He take away the anger and frustration.
- For my brother to find better friends that don’t lead him astray.
- For my depression and to know that I am loved.
- For my sister diagnosed with late stages of MSA and for peace and comfort for their family.
- For my brother to have the wisdom and guidance with his unhealthy relationship.
- For healing for my aunt who is anorexic and that she would cling to God.
- For my friend’s mom who is suffering from stage 4 cancer.
- For a successful hernia surgery for my dad.
- For safe travels for my sister and family traveling this week.
- For my step dad who has been very sick.
- For my recent panic attacks.
- For my brother recovering from three strokes.
- For my family with physical diseases and for upcoming surgeries.
- For my co-worker just diagnosed with breast cancer and scheduled for a double mastectomy.
- For continued strength and healing for my wife in her addiction recovery and for her to not give up on our children and me.
- For God’s grace in my life, to put Him first, and His help for me to become the leader of our home.
- For provision while my husband is searching for a job.
- For total healing of a friend with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- For my injuries to heal and that I continue to trust God even with the devil attacking me.
- For my friend suffering form depression to stop cutting herself and find God.
- For me to become a selfless daughter free form my ego.
- For forgiveness for talking about my parents behind their backs.
- For me to win my daily battle against anxiety and depression.
- For my brother to go to Jesus with his anger and to be a good father to his future child.