SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
This week's prayer requests:
- For a friend suffering from cancer to sense the presence of the Lord.
- For my daughter diagnosed with Bi Polar.
- For peace within our family.
- For wisdom and direction as we meet with doctors.
- For safety and rest for my boyfriend’s mother hiking out of the country alone.
- For my 16 year old son moving from his dad’s house to my house and for our family.
- For our daughter to come to know the Lord as her Savior.
- For my friend to accept Jesus as his Savior and to restore his relationship with his parents.
- For my husband with early stages of memory loss and for healing for a broken leg.
- For a cousin in a lot of pain with liver disease.
- For my granddaughter with a rare form of MD.
- For restoration of the relationship between my grandson and his mom. For our home to sell soon.
- For my sister battling stage 4 cancer.
- For a family member with issues with her heart.
- For the MRI to identify endocrine problem for our young granddaughter; praise no tumor found.
- For my friend diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. For hurting friend’s to heal and have hope.
- For my daughter-in-law with mental issues to know the Lord’s grace and mercy and for patience to love her.
- For our daughter to realize Jesus is good, loving, forgiving and accepting.
- For the darkness in the world to be cast out by God’s light through all of His saints.
- For healing for my husband.
- For my daughter to heal and return to Jesus.
- Bless the Highland’s ministry, elders, and the body of our church.