SEND PRAYER REQUESTS TO
Highlands is a place to find help when physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial challenges and circumstances feel too much to handle. Email if you would like to set up an appointment for counseling or prayer with one of our caregivers.
Prayer requests will be opened, read and prayed for by pastor of prayer and care, Jim Williams, and Doug Milligan from our Elder Board. Your request may also be made anonymous and shown on screen during prayer in our Sunday services.
Please indicate how you would like your request prayed over when you email us:
- Only by Jim and Doug
- By the Women’s prayer chain
- By the Highlands men on Tuesday mornings
- I’d like to request the Elders of Highlands to pray over me (Jim or Doug will contact you)
Our goal is to be sensitive to sensitive information, if you prefer to have your information remain anonymous, please let us know.
Prayer Ministry Contacts
Jim Williams -
Doug Milligan -
If you have a personal emergency outside of regular business hours, call (480) 209-4711.
- Every Sunday after each service, there are people available in the front of the worship center (by the stage) to pray with anyone who would like to be prayed for or pray for others.
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month in the High School room from 5:00-6:00pm
- Men: Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:00am behind the Worship Center stage in the Prayer Room
- Pointmen: Prayer over Highlands Leadership - Contact Doug Milligan
prayer team training
If you’d like to join the Sunday morning prayer team, join us for a training session where you’ll meet the team and learn how to pray with, and for the people in our church. The meeting will be held Saturday, October 6th from 8:30am-1:00pm in the church office building. To RSVP or for more info, contact Jim Williams at .
This week's prayer requests:
- For my family to have joy.
- For my anxiety to stop taking my eyes off of Jesus.
- For a friendship that is hurting me to stop being so painful.
- For my children to find peace and joy through God our Father.
- For patience to allow the Lord to take hold of my new relationship.
- For a blessed visit from my dad starting this week.
- For family harmony and joy after many years of separation.
- For my husband with pursuing ending our marriage and has cut himself off from family.
- For God to provide for us during our financial struggles.
- For peace among people.
- For my family unit and reuniting those who have Bi-polar.
- For unspoken prayer request.
- Thank you for your prayers!
- For my son to find a better job and for a godly woman to come into his life.
- For a friend going through stage 4 cancer and emotionally distraught with family separated.
- For my cousin in last stages of liver failure.
- For family members, friends, and me going through illnesses.
- For God to continue to increase our faith and strengthen our family.
- For God’s strength for a friend as she may have to leave her current church from moving to a new home.
- For my 88 year old mother to come to know the Lord with a staff infection in her foot and pneumonia.
- For my husband to open his heart to Jesus.
- For God to lead my daughter safely out of her difficult living situation.
- For a four year old boy diagnosed with cancer and for his family.