Our Highlands Men are energetically focusing on five key areas:
- Engaging men to discover Christ
- Equipping men to follow Christ
- Encouraging men to serve like Christ
- Exhorting men to obey Christ
- Enlarging the community of Christ.
Weekly Bible Study Groups
Men's Bible Study groups meet nearly every day of the week - find the time that fits you best and get involved!
Summer 2017 study days/times:
- Monday Evenings - Studying Hebrews - Led by John Anderson
- Wednesday Mornings - Studying Psalms - Led by Randy Holland
- Thursday Mornings - Studying Daniel - Led by Stan Phillips and Richard Kogler
- Thursday Mornings - Studying Colossians - Led by Frank Boxberger
September 9th | 7:30am in the Worship Center Lobby
We’ll be kicking off our RoundUp season with a focus on character. Franklin Santagate, Vice President of Global Strategic Alliances for PureFlix Entertainment. and author of "Net Worth of Character", will join us guest speaker. As always, we'll start with a hearty “cowboy” breakfast prepared by our Men’s Posse and Chuckbox crew (a $5.00 donation at the door is suggested).
Men's Habitat for Humanity house build, May 2017
Questions about Highlands Men? Contact Pastor Mark Yule at .