40's & 50's
Our vibrant 40’s and 50’s LifeGroup provides the opportunity to connect with others and grow in faith with those in the same age and stage of life.
We meet on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm. The first several weeks of this year will focus on relationships; family, marriage, all of it! After each lesson with the large group, we break up into small groups for more in depth conversations.
If Wednesday nights aren't compatible with your schedule, several 40's and 50's home groups meet throughout the week.
These groups either follow the Wednesday topics, or dive into relevant Bible study programs. Register below to join a home group.
We have great programs for kids of all ages on Wednesday evenings:
- Childcare is available for kids ages 0-4. Register them HERE. (Cost is $50 for the rest of the school year, and your child only needs to be registered once to cover all midweek childcare for the rest of the year.)
- Midweek Madness is an exciting program for kids in Kindergarten through 4th grade. Register them HERE.
- Highlands 56 is a fun, high-energy ministry where kids in 5th and 6th grade begin to learn and comprehend the Gospel in relation to their own lives.
- Student Ministries are a place where students in Junior High and High School come to learn, worship, and be a part of a God-centered community. Check out the Highlands Junior High page, and the Highlands Senior High page.
- Special Needs also has a great program for people of all ages. Visit the Special Needs page HERE.
No time for dinner?
We know schedules can be tight on weeknights. We'll have dinner available on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm in the Cafe for $6/person. Dinner options cycle between Chicago Hot Dogs, Chick-Fil-A, and Barro's Pizza.
Miss a Wednesday?
Watch the latest teaching session from Wednesday night in the player below:
- January 9th: New Year
- November 28th: Thankfulness
- November 7th: Love Languages
- October 24th: Needs and Fears
- October 10th: Rest
- October 3rd: Our Needs - His Needs - Her Needs
- September 26th: When Life is Too Busy
- September 12: Debt
- September 5: How Communication Hurts or Helps
- August 29: Knowing Your Spouse's Needs