20's & 30's
The 20's and 30's are a time like no other to grow in faith, learn the Bible, put down roots and build a great community of friends. Are you a young professional working hard toward your goals? A dating couple or single person looking for mister/missus right? Newly married and going from "I" to "We"? A new parent trying to figure it out? A young family with kids everywhere? All or none of the above? We would love to meet you!
Our Wednesday nights (meeting at 6:30pm at Highlands during the school year) consist of Bible teaching, time to casually hang out, and break-out discussion time in small groups.
Wednesday nights will resume in August!
We have great programs for kids of all ages on Wednesday evenings:
- Childcare is available for kids ages 0-4. Register them HERE. (Cost is $50 for the rest of the school year, and your child only needs to be registered once to cover all midweek childcare for the rest of the year.)
- Midweek Madness is an exciting program for kids in Kindergarten through 4th grade. Register them HERE.
- Highlands 56 is a fun, high-energy ministry where kids in 5th and 6th grade begin to learn and comprehend the Gospel in relation to their own lives.
- Student Ministries are a place where students in Junior High and High School come to learn, worship, and be a part of a God-centered community. Check out the Highlands Junior High page, and the Highlands Senior High page.
- Special Needs also has a great program for people of all ages. Visit the Special Needs page HERE.
No time for dinner?
We know schedules can be tight on weeknights. We'll have dinner available on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm in the Cafe for $6/person. Dinner options cycle between Chicago Hot Dogs, Chick-Fil-A, and Barro's Pizza.
Miss a Wednesday night? You can watch the opening teaching session from our LiveStream here:
Highlands Moms is a group for women with young children. We are a group of moms who are seeking to know what the Bible says about us, our world, and our families. Visit the Highlands Moms page to find out more (childcare is available).
Thomas Slager, Pastor of 20's-30's