40's & 50's
Mark your calendars: regular Wednesday night meetings resume on August 23rd
Our 40’s-50’s LifeGroup provides the opportunity to connect with others and grow in faith with those in the same age and stage of life. The 40's-50's includes large-group meetings with Bible teaching as well as small groups that meet either on the Highlands campus (Wednesday nights) or in homes (other nights throughout the week).
The small groups of the 40's-50's offer an opportunity to slow down for a few moments each week and enrich your life with relationships and truth. So many people today are running from event to event without ever developing true relationships. Through technology, we’re better ‘connected’ than any other time in history - yet we’re also lonelier and more isolated than ever before. The 40's-50's LifeGroup at Highlands is designed to help you grow in your faith and develop quality relationships in the here and now.
We have great programs for kids of all ages on Wednesday evenings:
- Childcare is available for kids age 0-4. Register them at this link. (Cost is $85 for the entire year and your child only needs to be registered once to be covered for all midweek childcare for the entire year.)
- Midweek Madness is an exciting program for kids in Kindergarten - 4th grade. Register them at this link.
- Student Ministries meet every Wednesday night at the same time as 20's-30's. Check out the pages for 5th & 6th Grade, Junior High, and Senior High.
No time for dinner?
We know schedules can be tight on weeknights. We'll have dinner available on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm in the Cafe from Barros Pizza or Chic-fil-a at $5/person.
Miss a Wednesday?
Watch the latest teaching session from Wednesday night in the player below:
Weekly Study Notes
- December 14 - A Plan for 2017
- January 11 - The Power of Words
- January 18 - Stress
- January 25 - Rest
- February 8 - Selfishness
- February 15 - Manipulation
- March 1 - Arrogance
- March 8 - How to Mend a Broken Heart
- March 22 - Making Time for Your Relationship
- March 29 - Blended Families
- April 5 - Why Fellowship Matters
- April 12 - Living Purposefully
- Having a Biblical Worldview
- April 26 - Teenage Panel/Faith Based Home
Bob Wade, Pastor of 40's-50's