High School is a time like no other to grow in faith, and come to know the Lord on a more personal level. We want to help you be a part of this process for your student.
Sermon notes from previous and future sermons will be kept up-to-date and posted on this page so that you are able to review them, know what messages your students are being taught, and initiate conversation on the things that they are learning and experiencing personally.
In addition, upcoming events will be posted frequently so that you are better able to plan ahead.
Parent meeting powerpoint
To view the PowerPoint that Jeff used during the parent meeting on May 6th, click HERE.
upcoming events for students
- August 22nd: Wednesday Nights Resume
- Highlands Campus at 6:30pm
small group times
Small groups are broken down by grade and gender, and most meet either Sunday afternoon after church services, or Wednesday evenings before service. For more information on a specific group, contact Tim at .
Wednesday Sermon Notes
- October 24th: Depression (pt. 2)
- October 17th: Depression (pt. 1)
- October 10th: Friends (pt. 2)
- October 3rd: Friends (pt. 1)
- September 26th: Trust (pt. 3)
- September 19th: Trust (pt. 2)
- September 12th: Trust (pt. 1)
- September 5th: Dating (pt. 2)
- August 29th: Dating (pt. 1)
Sunday Sermon Notes
- September 16th: True Freedom
- September 9th: Learning the Will of the Lord
- September 2nd: Providence and Gratitude
- August 26th: Looking for God's Will
- August 19th: God's Desire to Save
Meet your students' leader