Thursdays at 7:00pm
In the worship center lobby
Our College-Age LifeGroup is made up of men and women who have come to be a part of a group that will empower them, educate them, challenge them, and inspire them to respond to the beauty and truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This comes through knowing God’s word, seeing godliness modeled in others, and walking through life with people who can help answer questions, offer support, and give correction.
The community is made up of people who have graduated high school and are now pursuing degrees, careers, or simply finding what the next step is in their life. The majority of those in our community are between the ages of 18 and 25.
We get together every Thursday at 7:00pm to study God’s word, to respond in worship through music and to just hang out together and enjoy each other’s company.
- May 31 | At Highlands | Topic: Dealing with Anxiety
- June 7 | No College Group
- June 14 | D-Backs Game - 6:40pm Game Start
- June 21 | At Highlands | Topic: The Four Loves
- June 28 | At Highlands | Topic: Divine Contentment
- July 5 | No College Group
- July 12 | Dave & Busters | Dinner and Bowling
- July 19 | At Highlands | Topic: God's Will For My Life
- July 26 | At Highlands | Topic: God's Will For My Life
- August 2 | At Highlands | Topic: God's Will For My Life
- August 9 | Top Golf
- August 16 | At Highlands | Topic: Dating and Relationships
- August 23 | At Highlands | Topic: Learning to Forgive and Forget
- August 30 | At Highlands | Topic: Q&A Panel
- September 4 | ACU On Campus | Carne Asada Kick-Off
- September 6 | GCU On Campus | Carne Asada Kick-Off
Sundays | 7:00-9:00pm
Men and women will meet separately to go through a book study, and to talk about life. In our time together, we want to dive into deep relationships with our brothers and sisters in Christ, to actually discuss what is going on in our lives, and to truly get to know each other. We want this to be a time to come alongside one another and love each other.
Once a month, both of the groups will gather together and share a meal. There will also be occasional serving opportunities that the groups will participate in together.
mission trip opportunities
To view our mission trip opportunities, click here!
Questions? Email us at
Jeff Stevens, College Age Pastor